Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

rickmcfc said:
WTF is going on. you wouldnt even know tevez is on the pitch. start passing and moving it about ffs and stop twatting aimless balls upfield, pass!!!
And if he scores in the second half you will be licking his arse out

Absolutely fucking awful. I can't actually believe how bad we have been today. Our passing is awful, we are far too slow, we are giving Blackpool for too much space and time and we have no shape at all. Do people really think that we will be title contenders?

Please someone tell me how a left footed player like adam johnson struggles to play well on his stronger side,that pass was shameful for a professional footballer.

I would take off ade and bring on silva which would mean the team looking to play the ball on the floor instead of long balls to someone who can't even be bothered to win the balls.

This game is there for the taking, Blackpool haven't threatened apart for long range shots, and our quality must show in second half. Silva would tear them to pieces, i'm suprisingly confident for the second hhalf after mancinis rocket and half time fight with Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.