Blackpool v CITY - Official Match Thread

Just the other day, Boatengs deliveries was superb and seemed to one of his best attributes, today not so much. I don't think he have hit with one pass that has been of medium to long range :(

citymad said:
Our rivals have nothing to worry about based on this display.
that's the frustrating thing, looking at the opposition around us, neither do we, but we need to take advantage of a premier league of average sides

der bomber28 said:
Damocles said:
I don't care. I knew Allison, and despite growing up surround by rags, he always had an encouraging word about City for me, even in the depths. The man was important to this club, and anything less than 100% today from the players will be a disgrace to his memory. These players have yet to prove to me that they are playing for more than money and trophies.

My Dad was at that lunch last weekend with Buzzer, and he came back deflated over the lack of 'true City' people still at the club, who understand the ethos behind us. I just want ONE player who looks like he understands, someone who I can feel a connection with.

I need this, so leave me alone :-P

At the moment this lot are not worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as big mal.

That's my problem. But I'm pinning my hopes on Balo. I've watched every minute of first team football he's ever played in his whole career, and this lad seems to get it. Not only is he undeniably talented, but his attitude on the pitch is marvellous. He might not be the hardest worker in the world, but that lad has zero fear about anything. He is built for these games, and I'm gutted that he's injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.