Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

SPUDS STUFFED

Well Well Well,

3-1 Blackpool

Hopefully spuds done in, Chelski do scum it aint over till its over.

Forza Mancini

CTID

prima

Rax said:
Wexford Blue said:
Was just about to say "No Spurs fans on here tonight"... lol
To only show my face when we're winning would be a bit crap.

I thought it only fair to read a bit of your gloating tonight before calling you all bastards and storming off to put a cat in a bin or something.

It's all part of Harry's plan mind you. It's well known that 92% of the time the team in 3rd place at the end of February fails to qualify for the CL and gets relegated the next season. It's to do with the way the constellations line up. Fortunately, Harry's a qualified astrologer and knew to make sure we avoid that fate.

Personally, I'm waiting for the DVD to come out.
Fair play to you and you'll always have my respect. Don't know if that means anything, but you have it.

Rax said:
Wexford Blue said:
Was just about to say "No Spurs fans on here tonight"... lol
To only show my face when we're winning would be a bit crap.

I thought it only fair to read a bit of your gloating tonight before calling you all bastards and storming off to put a cat in a bin or something.

It's all part of Harry's plan mind you. It's well known that 92% of the time the team in 3rd place at the end of February fails to qualify for the CL and gets relegated the next season. It's to do with the way the constellations line up. Fortunately, Harry's a qualified astrologer and knew to make sure we avoid that fate.

Personally, I'm waiting for the DVD to come out.

respect mate.

although im still cheering for blackpool as you would expect.

Had a shit day at work

This result has put a smile back on my face

Cant wait to rib a spuds fan that works for me that has gone to the game<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm --<br /><br />Had a shit day at work

Cant wait to rib a spuds fan that works for me that has gone to the game

Had a shit day at work

Cant wait to rib a spuds fan that works for me that has gone to the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.