Blaise Matuidi

SwiftBlue said:
aguero93:20 said:
fordinho10 said:
Where did you hear this?
badly kept secret him and pep aren't getting on.

Probably why he's playing him nearly every game Bayern have, but I guess we'll have a better idea if he's left out of tonight's game with Stuttgart, though as others have said i'd much rather take Matuidi. Kroos is a better player but he's no defensive midfielder that's for sure.
Hasn't played there much but I think he'd make a good DM. But think the problem is where, not how much Pep plays him.

SwiftBlue said:
badly kept secret him and pep aren't getting on.

Probably why he's playing him nearly every game Bayern have, but I guess we'll have a better idea if he's left out of tonight's game with Stuttgart, though as others have said i'd much rather take Matuidi. Kroos is a better player but he's no defensive midfielder that's for sure.
Hasn't played there much but I think he'd make a good DM. But think the problem is where, not how much Pep plays him.
his brother Felix is pretty good at giving away penalties they say

George Hannah said:
SwiftBlue said:
his brother Felix is pretty good at giving away penalties they say
We already have plenty of players capable of giving away penalties GH, one for the rags maybe?

This has come from PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi today:

"Interest from Manchester City in Matuidi? I am not worried because they know that if they touch one of our players, then we will be in opposition to them, and we will go and contact their players too," he told L'Equipe.
"We respect all clubs, but if a club tries to buy one of our players, then it will have to face consequences.
"I don't aim this at Manchester City, as from what I know, they did not contact Matuidi."

Apparently we're gonna "Have to face consequences...

Personally I am convinced something might or might not happen before Friday evening!

Joking aside however, whether something does or not is really of little concern as all signings are a gamble. The only thing that is certain is that they cost you money and mistake signing can end up draining your coffers for 4-5 years.

For me we have what we need. Yes some will say we need a defensive midfielder or maybe an additional centre half, but for the time being I believe clever thinking by Pellegrini means we have options for certain players to offer alternatives in other positions.

We know Milner could play right back if Zabaleta became injured. Richards who might not be fancied as a right-back could certainly play Centre Half, and Demichelis looks a better defensive midfielder than he does a Centre Half!

One thing is for certain and it is the fact we have more options than problems unlike many of our rivals.

Measure once, Cut twice and all that. Let's see if we can find players that have shown a long term interest in coming to the club and that we are happy, after several checks covering probably 6-12 months of football, that they will offer us something we want.

Not, as is often the case in these winter windows, panic buy the last tin of beans on the shelf even though we wanted a 1lb of sprouts!

SwiftBlue said:

"Interest from Manchester City in Matuidi? I am not worried because they know that if they touch one of our players, then we will be in opposition to them, and we will go and contact their players too," he told L'Equipe.
"We respect all clubs, but if a club tries to buy one of our players, then it will have to face consequences.
"I don't aim this at Manchester City, as from what I know, they did not contact Matuidi."

BLOODY FUCKER. How the hell is he dare to threatening us....?

mashiur09 said:
SwiftBlue said:

BLOODY FUCKER. How the hell is he dare to threatening us....?

I would assume he will back off now that you have said that

We are good cop in terms of FFP and PSG are bad cop. They throw their new wealth around where they buy who they want whatever the cost (Cavani, Cabaye, Marquinhos) but don't you dare try to contact one of their players or they're looking to go straight to the release clause.

According to Goal- Arsenal make enquiry for Blaise Matuidi of PSG. Out of contract in summer. #AFC willing to pay significant fee now

Will we see any threats towards Wenger as well?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.