Blame the Players not Mancini

cyberblue said:
Some of our players are Excellent ,Some are Pretty average ,Some Lack commitment But non eof that is Mancini fault .How any one can Call for the managers Head after 9 weeks is well beyond me
well said,we must be patient give the man time.

They were doing well under Hughes, now they look like they don't know what the fuck they're doing or where the fuck they're playing. Good players don't go shit just like that. It's partly the players fault but it's mainly Mancini's.

Sorry but there were penty of people calling for the head of MH when we had only lost two matches all season (and drawn 7?)

Now i dont want Mancini gone but he has to take the blame for the very negative style of play and the poor recent results

we played better attacking football under MH....we are better defensively under Mancini....but neither managed to get the balance right.....Mh wasnt given enough time to do so......will Mancini get this time........???? and if he does will he be able to do it??? Im not sure he will as its clearly obvious that he knows only one way to play and that is slow defensive football.

It worked for Mourihnio but will it work for us and ultimately do we want to see this stye of play.....abramovic didnt and that is why in th end despite Mouriihnios success he was still got rid of.

I dont like the style Mancini has brought to the team...i find it dull to watch but if it work then fine...but at the moment every time we have come up against a decent side we have failed miserably (Liverpood, everton, utd not to mention hull and stoke!!!)

the same players were playing better.....we were unlucky not to beat liverpool under MH, and at least we drew against Hull and beat chelski arsenal (twice) and others

but like i said if its succesfful so be it!

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
They were doing well under Hughes, now they look like they don't know what the fuck they're doing or where the fuck they're playing. Good players don't go shit just like that. It's partly the players fault but it's mainly Mancini's.

Yet we're doing better under Mancini than we were under Hughes.

Go figure.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:

Eh? How many successive draws? How many stupid goals conceded?

If you think we were doing well, you are deluded. We were going nowhere. The team looked no better organised than we do now and whereas Mancini has the excuse that he is new and still learning the PL, Hughes had no excuse.

I have every confidence Mancini will get it right. You couldnt have that confidence in Hughes because after 80 games and £250m it was no better than when he started.

Today We do not Blame any one But Let us Give Credit to All involved . We can only Build on this ( IHope) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.