Blatter

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I think 5 games with no fans after proven racism would make sure racist fans were fucked off before too long.

Pretty much this. It's harsh on those who aren't being abusive but if the punishment affects everyone if fans hear someone being racist in future they'll soon shut him up.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
coleridge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He is entitled to his view and he is hardly alone in his thoughts.

I don't agree with that view but that's life

No he isn't. He gets paid to be a global CEO. It isn't life, it's insidious, institutional racism that he is passing on to his side kick Twatini.

What KPB and the rest of the Milan team did took moral courage. Blatter is a lying, racist, sexist crook. Compare and contrast [my view and fair comment, in the classic defamation defence].

I would say differing views is very much a part of life but okay if you live somewhere where everyone thinks the same

Yes I do. I live a world where bigotry is never tolerated. Where do you live?

coleridge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
coleridge said:
No he isn't. He gets paid to be a global CEO. It isn't life, it's insidious, institutional racism that he is passing on to his side kick Twatini.

What KPB and the rest of the Milan team did took moral courage. Blatter is a lying, racist, sexist crook. Compare and contrast [my view and fair comment, in the classic defamation defence].

I would say differing views is very much a part of life but okay if you live somewhere where everyone thinks the same

Yes I do. I live a world where bigotry is never tolerated. Where do you live?
No you are just twisting now so move along

coleridge said:
de niro said:

Absolutely.

As for the other poster, just #sigh#.

You defy bigotry, like the Nazis, or you don't. No twist.
What are you chatting on about show me where I have been racist because you won't be able to you complete moron

-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:26 pm --

coleridge said:
de niro said:

Absolutely.

As for the other poster, just #sigh#.

You defy bigotry, like the Nazis, or you don't. No twist.
What are you chatting on about show me where I have been racist because you won't be able to you complete moron

These old boys in UEFA and FIFA need to hurry up and die with their warped views of the modern world. Bent and bigoted fatcats swimming in bribes.

One last time, mate. I am obviously not calling you a racist. What I am saying is that you are a better man than being an apologist for the likes of clowns like Blatter. As TMQ would say, I like you. Move on...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.