Blatter

"We have to have no tolerance to racism, absolutely no tolerance."

Porto racially abuses Mario and Yaya: €20,000 fine
We're 1 minute late coming back onto the pitch after half: €30,000 fine

Absolutely no tolerance, yep.

Blatter criticised KP Boateng

Report on Sky Sports News that Septic Bladder has said Boateng was wrong to leave the pitch when he was subjected to racist abuse and that clubs may forfeit matches if it happens in competetive games.

Doesn't that just encourage racism from the crowd? If their team is losing then certain morons in the crowd might think it clever to racially abuse an opposing black player in an attempt to get them to leave the pitch?

If the governing bodies of football - including our own - actually did something to effectively tackle the matter, then players wouldn't need to take matters into their own hands.

Why is it wrong to walk off the pitch in such circumstances; no-one should have to put up that? Or does it all boil down to money, lets face it, if a competetive game had to be abandoned, it might affect sponsorship.

We as fans can play our part - if you witness racial abuse during a game then you should report it to the stewards.

I don't wish death on him but i do not wish him a healthy and happy long life.

If he quit right now and announced he is a bent out of touch self serving wanker with all the redeeming features of a fresh turd i may wish him long life.

Beyond that fuck off you senile fucking twat, one dodering old fucker i could easily smash full force in the face.

coleridge said:
One last time, mate. I am obviously not calling you a racist. What I am saying is that you are a better man than being an apologist for the likes of clowns like Blatter. As TMQ would say, I like you. Move on...
My bad didn't read what you wrote properly

Re: Blatter criticised KP Boateng

jitsubluedan said:
Report on Sky Sports News that Septic Bladder has said Boateng was wrong to leave the pitch when he was subjected to racist abuse and that clubs may forfeit matches if it happens in competetive games.

Doesn't that just encourage racism from the crowd? If their team is losing then certain morons in the crowd might think it clever to racially abuse an opposing black player in an attempt to get them to leave the pitch?

If the governing bodies of football - including our own - actually did something to effectively tackle the matter, then players wouldn't need to take matters into their own hands.

Why is it wrong to walk off the pitch in such circumstances; no-one should have to put up that? Or does it all boil down to money, lets face it, if a competetive game had to be abandoned, it might affect sponsorship.

We as fans can play our part - if you witness racial abuse during a game then you should report it to the stewards.

There were sufficient idiots at home and abroad who thought that if they invaded the pitch they could get the match abandoned and have another go on another day. The same applies to racist elements in the crowd. Yer side is down so have a go at an opposition player. Boateng has just invited the unsavoury crew to repeat their performance the next time he walks on a pitch. There will also be some folk who aren't racist but who will want to test his resolve! Seedorf was right in that by walking off the pitch you empower the racists.

Racism will persist at continental grounds until FICKFUFA boot teams out of a competition or deduct points. It's sad because you penalise the ordinary fan who behaves.

Bobbins said:
In a very strange way he has a point teams should not walk off the pitch and abandon the game, this would just lead to more racist chanting to try and get a match abandoned when it suited!! Imagine going to the Ukraine, Russia etc to play a champs league game?? They would turn up in fooking pointy hoods if they thought we were going to walk of the pitch and abandon the game!!

not if they knew the match would be awarded to the opposition or replayed at the oppositions ground with no away fans

Bobbins said:
In a very strange way he has a point teams should not walk off the pitch and abandon the game, this would just lead to more racist chanting to try and get a match abandoned when it suited!! Imagine going to the Ukraine, Russia etc to play a champs league game?? They would turn up in fooking pointy hoods if they thought we were going to walk of the pitch and abandon the game!!

This is the obvious problem, idiots would have the power to get games abandoned left, right and centre. Forcing clubs to play behind closed doors for repetetive offences would be a solution. FIFA has to impose harsher fines also.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:09 pm --<br /><br />
pirate said:
Bobbins said:

not if they knew the match would be awarded to the opposition or replayed at the oppositions ground with no away fans

Away fans would be infiltrating every ground in the world mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.