Blatter's views on racism.... from BBC

Sabster said:
City Raider said:
Sabster said:
I partially agree with him.

Racism is not giving someone a job because of the colour of there skin or repeated abuse.

It is not a one-off insult in the heat of the moment.

If someone had called Gareth Bale an ape would that be racist? I doubt anyone would care. But because Marcelo was called an ape it was racism.

it appears we disagree again

one-off insults are the tip of the ice-berg, if left unchallenged they eventually result in racism in action

what do you think - people suddenly decide to act in a racist way before ever speaking about?

sorry, but that was such an ignorant post

What is racism in action?

I am sorry, if a black player called a white player a white **** no one give a fuck and rightly so. One off insults are not racism.

City Raider said:
what do you think - people suddenly decide to act in a racist way before ever speaking about?

That is false logic - "a square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not a square"

That is like saying "all muderers are violent" thus "a violent person is a murderer"
It's called a false syllogism.

Apologies if someone has already referred to this but given that Twattini is apparently desperate to succeed to the fat, corrupted Fifa throne, it would suit us down to the ground if he managed to do so. FFP is essentially his agenda. A move away from Uefa would see it all get watered down or quietly shelved or utterly ignored and allowed to wither on the vine. The rest of them won't have the stomach for it. Also, David Bernstein should then apply for the vacancy at Uefa following Twattini's departure.

I will give any one of you £10 if you bump the twat Blatter off.

Sabster said:
City Raider said:
Sabster said:
I partially agree with him.

Racism is not giving someone a job because of the colour of there skin or repeated abuse.

It is not a one-off insult in the heat of the moment.

If someone had called Gareth Bale an ape would that be racist? I doubt anyone would care. But because Marcelo was called an ape it was racism.

one-off insults are the tip of the ice-berg, if left unchallenged they eventually result in racism in action

I am sorry, if a black player called a white player a white **** no one give a fuck and rightly so. One off insults are not racism.

City Raider said:

That is like saying "all muderers are violent" thus "a violent person is a murderer"

sorry it's took a while to respond, only just stopped laughing

City Raider said:
Sabster said:
City Raider said:

City Raider said:

Fair enough, I understand concepts such as "A implies B does not mean B implies A" must be hard for you to comprehend.

Sabster said:
City Raider said:
Sabster said:

Fair enough, I understand concepts such as "A implies B does not mean B implies A" must be hard for you to comprehend.

stop! too much laughing....

Stuart said:
Sepp Blatter is not racist.
White or brown, colour is unimportant to him.
It's the contents of the envelope that matters.
i swear someone should shoot him!!! who's with me?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.