Block 109

3 of us in 109 for the first time due to cock in ticket office. One of my mates had to relocate from the south stand for the away fans so ask to sit with us so she put us all together in originally 119 from my usual spot of 111 . When asked to change seat back to 111 they had been sold but never mind lets hope its good in there as it was against the **** on Sunday. Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluecol22 said:
Myself and t'husband, Eaststandlower.

I see you most match days Timmmmahhhh!! ;)

I feel special.

Kippax Kid 1981 said:
I sit 5 seats to the right of you Timmmahhhh, you look like Rocky out of 'Mask'..that film with Cher in.

l.jpg

I have no qualms with this, except my hair is shorter.

Kippax Kid 1981 said:
I sit 5 seats to the right of you Timmmahhhh, you look like Rocky out of 'Mask'..that film with Cher in.

you tight bastard.

he looks like sloth from the goonies

Timmmmahhhh said:
Bluecol22 said:
Myself and t'husband, Eaststandlower.

I see you most match days Timmmmahhhh!! ;)

I feel special.

Kippax Kid 1981 said:

l.jpg

I have no qualms with this, except my hair is shorter.
i'll have a look around the block tonight you shouldn't be to hard to spot.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Bluebird1 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
There's a few of us on here. Me, Stevie B, Skashion are the ones whose names spring to mind.

You shouldn't have told him, you'll never get rid of him ...

I try to avoid you, you just follow me when ever I go for a pint before the game.

As I'm usually in Mary Ds before you arrive I think it's the other way round actually.

Stevie B said:
Yea I'm in 109.

I've had a great idea for awhile but I'm not a web developer so wouldn't know how to implement the code.

Anyway the idea is an image of the stadium showing stands/block numbers, and the ability to tag yourself where you sit, so members on here would know where you are sat/stood.

Somebody on BM did a similar thing to this a couple of seasons ago but he did it block by block. Unfortunately I can't remember who it was.

Bluebird1 said:
Stevie B said:
Yea I'm in 109.

I've had a great idea for awhile but I'm not a web developer so wouldn't know how to implement the code.

Anyway the idea is an image of the stadium showing stands/block numbers, and the ability to tag yourself where you sit, so members on here would know where you are sat/stood.

Somebody on BM did a similar thing to this a couple of seasons ago but he did it block by block. Unfortunately I can't remember who it was.

it was Southstand 211 ;)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115869" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=115869</a>

Timmmmahhhh said:
Shit thread, just want to know who sits around me, any Season Card holders in 109 that post on here?

me 110 r 3rd seat in just across the aisle

i`m the good looking plump bloke with the red and black shirt on. if you`ve never seen me you`ve probably heard my profanities. i sit a couple of row in front of that annoying **** ticket for shalke :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.