Blog from a Red Dipper..

Everything he said was not only wrong, but tritely wrong. Even if I was a neutral I'd want to slap him with his keyboard for being such a bore. It's actually got nothing to do with me being a City fan, I'm just literally offended that he thought anything he wrote was insightful.

Damn, short fuse today.

mcmanus said:
How the fuck can they go on about money in the game when they along with Arsenal, Spurs, Everton and them were the clubs who instigated the creation of the Premier League.
quote]

thats my argument everytime the blue dippers moan about citys money, they wanted big tv deal along with other 4, if everton have frittered that money away thats there problem, football changes, if it stayed same blackburn preston etc would still be in top slots and everyone else would be scratching round for fa cups league cups, liverpool just got to get onm with it and united have got to leep bringingn 10 youth players a year and arsenal buying berkhamp,henry and reyes and the like on bosmans,

I like that bit about the race being a foregone conclusion. If we hadn't scored in the 94th minute, the Rags would have won it 6 years out of the last 7! Just as bad as Scotland and Spain - you know, those countries that we like to slag off because their title is always won by one of two clubs.

When was it they spent millions and bought all the other teams best players? Aldridge, Houghton, Beardsley, Barnes etc.

Selective memories them dippers.

I do dislike a team because of what they are. So this has been a bad season for me because as well as City winning the Premiership, Chelsea won the Champion’s League.

but not because liverpool's premier league season was so fucking dire they only finished ahead of fulham on goal difference and their signings last summer were a ludicrously overpriced bag of shite?

they`ll be blaiming us next for forcing them to buy that expensive shite they bought. i still laugh when i think they paid a combined £55 million for carroll and henderson.

at least bridge and RSC dont get on the pitch for us

r.soleofsalford said:
they`ll be blaiming us next for forcing them to buy that expensive shite they bought. i still laugh when i think they paid a combined £55 million for carroll and henderson.

but they would for liverpool,what a fcuking twat he is, trying to blaming city on his own teams shortcomings typical scouse cocksucker....

deano ou812 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

but they would for liverpool,what a fcuking twat he is, trying to blaming city on his own teams shortcomings typical scouse cocksucker....

fucking hell i`d get on for liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.