Blood pressure

sky tot

Just been for my health check up (56yr old ) . Nurse has took blood for PSA, , chloresteral, liver ect . She took my blood pressure which is 126/80 and said that’s good do you exercise a lot ? Not really..
Got home and thought I would Google it , it says 126/80 is pre-hypertension .. Came out proud of myself now slightly worried. Get my blood results on weds hope the doc will clarify or do we have any medical people on here that can help .

Just been for my health check up (56yr old ) . Nurse has took blood for PSA, , chloresteral, liver ect . She took my blood pressure which is 126/80 and said that’s good do you exercise a lot ? Not really..
Got home and thought I would Google it , it says 126/80 is pre-hypertension .. Came out proud of myself now slightly worried. Get my blood results on weds hope the doc will clarify or do we have any medical people on here that can help .
That’s good, if the bottom number is below 90 don’t worry.

BP increases with age anyway but it’s still really good.

Fuck all wrong 126/80 at 56

Two weeks ago told my blood pressure was 180/110,cholestral high I work 6 days a week atm, 3 nights 3 days, been told to stop drinking, helps me sleep unfortunately
Are you on medication..that sleep pattern won't help..alcohol raises bp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.