Blood pressure

I've just had a bleedin' sermon of my younger brother. He practically made me promise to switch to de caff.....
He then went on to lecture me about beer and how he drinks non alcoholic shite.
Now a doctor or chemist giving me a sermon from Mount Uponbleedinhigh I can take but my own brother !
I remember watching a documentary about two brothers and one was a proper fitness freak . The other was on the piss every day and mostly ate fried food . They both had hereditary heart problems around the same time and the healthy one who lived in NZ was absolutely fuming. It was a real eye opener.

I remember watching a documentary about two brothers and one was a proper fitness freak . The other was on the piss every day and mostly ate fried food . They both had hereditary heart problems around the same time and the healthy one who lived in NZ was absolutely fuming. It was a real eye opener.
I think genetics play a big part. My grandad had high blood pressure, diabetes and was pretty unhealthy in what he ate for years. He died at 88. I guess if your genetic make up is not great then adding to that by being unhealthy may be a problem!

I'm 52. On tablets for cholesterol and high blood pressure.

My mam's 85. 60 tabs a day. Never eaten salad or veg in her life. Never drank alcohol. Everything she eats apart from Sunday dinner is cooked in beef dripping in a chip pan.

Bacon and chips, sausage and chips, beef burger and chips, fish fingers and chips all done in the chip pan (she likes chips)

My mam's 85. 60 tabs a day. Never eaten salad or veg in her life. Never drank alcohol. Everything she eats apart from Sunday dinner is cooked in beef dripping in a chip pan.

Bacon and chips, sausage and chips, beef burger and chips, fish fingers and chips all done in the chip pan (she likes chips)
Can I come round for tea!

She has the secret…..beef dripping for a long life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.