Blood pressure

Yesterday mine was 150 over 90. It seems 4 cups of coffee in the morning isn't clever, especially when it's the proper stuff. The woman in the Chemist said I should drink decaf. Apparently 'I'd rather be dead than drink that' isn't the answer to give.
Exactly my conversation with my GP. She was shocked, told me to drink water 1 for 1 with the coffee.

Exactly my conversation with my GP. She was shocked, told me to drink water 1 for 1 with the coffee.
I've just had a bleedin' sermon of my younger brother. He practically made me promise to switch to de caff.....
He then went on to lecture me about beer and how he drinks non alcoholic shite.
Now a doctor or chemist giving me a sermon from Mount Uponbleedinhigh I can take but my own brother !

I've just had a bleedin' sermon of my younger brother. He practically made me promise to switch to de caff.....
Now a doctor or chemist giving me a sermon from Mount Uponbleedinhigh I can take but my own brother !
Maybe your brother cares for you more than your doctor.

Maybe :-)

Maybe your brother cares for you more than your doctor.

Maybe :-)
Oh he does. My post was tongue in cheek. I yes I do know that 150 over whatever blood pressure is not good for me and if coffee is a factor well maybe I need to have a little think.

(Note I only mentioned coffee. Non alcoholic beer, pfft)

I have an unanswerable argument: Er…I am 75 and not in the best of health with incurable and painful rheumatoids and you wish to make the ebbing years of my life, such as it is, even more unpleasant by taking away my last few pleasures, namely caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and the occasional joint. Fuck off.
Works a treat!

I have an unanswerable argument: Er…I am 75 and not in the best of health with incurable and painful rheumatoids and you wish to make the ebbing years of my life, such as it is, even more unpleasant by taking away my last few pleasures, namely caffeine, alcohol, nicotine and the occasional joint. Fuck off.
Works a treat!
Better off ripping the arse out of it for a couple of years . Rather than dragging it out for a boring extra few more .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.