Blue and White on the night

Dave P

Posted on the Hamburg at home thread, but don't want the comment to be lost.

I suggested that if we could turn the stadium blue and white to show our colours. I can't help but be impressed whenever I see a Holland match when I see all of the Dutch kitted out in orange.

Come of folks, as well as the flags, banners, scarves and inflatables, I would like to issue a plea to all fans to wear blue (preferably sky blue) and/or white.

This could be our most important game for decades. Let's do our part and then maybe we can repeat this again in the semi finals.

Let's not come away from this match thinking could we have got behind the team any more than what we did. Let's turn up dressed the part and the atmosphere on the night will hopefully take care of itself.

Cheers

the idea of seeing a sea of laser blue really gives me goosebumps. the flags and scarves and city shirts. this is what european nights should be about. never mind the inflatables! im excited already

Cheers Davy.....give me a lift in keeping this as a current topic. I think this will be more impressive than a sea of bananas and stuff. However fair play to those who choose to bring them.

There seems to be pace gathering on numerous City forums regarding this, I reckon (ist leg result pending) this could certainly be a night to remember.

I have e-mailed Peter Fletcher (Stadium safety officer) and his deputy Peter Houghton (his deputy) to try and get this mentioned on the official website, incl inflatables, banners, scarves etc. Will post reply if/when I get one

great idea.........just hope its not pissing down then.

would be good to try and get the club to put something on seats in the east stand that spells out something (possibly BELIEVE) for the players to see when they come out of the tunnel

mcfc.macca said:
agreed 100 per cent and i am gettin 6 air horns from halfords that shoudl add to it!!!!!

If you're near me, I'll break them.

Cheers.

shame there will be dots of red from all the man u stoke and liverpool fans dotted about everywhere! good job rangers and hamburg are blue and white they'll fit in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.