Blue and White on the night

mcfc.macca said:
tiny

block 112 and il be using all six at once ; )

i'm on my way

15425_blue_person_holding_a_large_nail_and_a_tiny_hammer_stuck_dealing_with_trying_to_accomplish_a_complicated_task.jpg

This can be anything....blue hats, blue coats, blue shirts, scarfs, flags....Just a sea of blue and white.

If there is the occasional rag present, I'm sure they will stand out like a sore thumb anyway.

If people want to bring bananas etc, fine, but can we all do the blue and white bit as well.

The cold won't matter, not if we produce the goods on the pitch !!!

Hopefully the club will take up the blue and white theme.

This is the biggest game for years, but hopefully there will be two more that are even bigger before the end of the season.

mcfcant said:
great idea.........just hope its not pissing down then.

would be good to try and get the club to put something on seats in the east stand that spells out something (possibly BELIEVE) for the players to see when they come out of the tunnel
NOOOOO!!! That's exactly what they do. We should have COME ON CITY or MCFC accross the north stand.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
mcfcant said:
great idea.........just hope its not pissing down then.

would be good to try and get the club to put something on seats in the east stand that spells out something (possibly BELIEVE) for the players to see when they come out of the tunnel
NOOOOO!!! That's exactly what they do. We should have COME ON CITY or MCFC accross the north stand.

DESTINY CALLING.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.