Blue and White on the night

Trigger said:
There seems to be pace gathering on numerous City forums regarding this, I reckon (ist leg result pending) this could certainly be a night to remember.

I have e-mailed Peter Fletcher (Stadium safety officer) and his deputy Peter Houghton (his deputy) to try and get this mentioned on the official website, banners, scarves etc. Will post reply if/when I get one
Nice one mate.
Could you have a word & get Land Of Hope And Glory put on & also the Fields of Athenry.
PS.Rule Britannia would be a good one aswell,the scots in with the Germans won't be able to resist joining in & it will unsettle the away end,cheers in advance.

dannybcity said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
mcfcant said:
great idea.........just hope its not pissing down then.

would be good to try and get the club to put something on seats in the east stand that spells out something (possibly BELIEVE) for the players to see when they come out of the tunnel
NOOOOO!!! That's exactly what they do. We should have COME ON CITY or MCFC accross the north stand.

DESTINY CALLING.

What about "THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS" ?

Hopefully the club will use a City related playlist on the night.

Blue Moon - Marcels
Roll With It - Oasis
Story of the Blues - Mighty Wah
Mr Blue Sky - ELO
Blue (Da be di) - Eiffel 65

We can also use the Derby Day classic of Two Tribes etc

But regardless of what is and isn't played, we need to remember Blue and White on the night !!!

I have a flag which I bought at Wembley in '81. Sadly I no longer have the free scarf from the derby as it went sailing over to tier 1 when Vassell missed the penalty but I'll be digging out the flag. A blue and white chess board pattern, it's class.

I can only agree that we must make this a blue and white night to rival Liverpool European nights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.