Blue Card...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
When can new members apply?

Cheers in advance

I would assume its from the 25th as thats when the last of the season tix go on gereral sale (Therefore taking registrations from new people)

Just been tryimg to upgrade my blue to platinum and for the seats avaliable i think i will stick to individual tix for next season.

Kate x

They're on sale now, can anyone tell me what the membership gift pack is and if its worth the extra £10? Thanks

I renewed my blue added Match Ticket Priority, but didn't get the option for the cup scheme, is that just available to gold and upwards?

AD4 said:
I renewed my blue added Match Ticket Priority, but didn't get the option for the cup scheme, is that just available to gold and upwards?
The cup schemes are after the match priority and blue membership add ons

highflyingblue said:
AD4 said:

After choosing the match ticket priority option and clicking 'next' I seem to remember it going straight to the payment option and bypassing the Cup scheme 'tab'. I seem to remember reading somewhere last year you can add cup schemes anytime prior to the first game of each competition.

AD4 said:
highflyingblue said:
AD4 said:

After choosing the match ticket priority option and clicking 'next' I seem to remember it going straight to the payment option and bypassing the Cup scheme 'tab'. I seem to remember reading somewhere last year you can add cup schemes anytime prior to the first game of each competition.
Oh right I haven't gone that far yet because I'm waiting to see what others say about the membership pack, want to add at least one cup scheme though

highflyingblue said:
They're on sale now, can anyone tell me what the membership gift pack is and if its worth the extra £10? Thanks

Nah, from memory with Gold membership I got a folder with a little badge, some bootlaces??.. and a concertina postcard type thing.

Burnage blue boy said:
highflyingblue said:

Nah, from memory with Gold membership I got a folder with a little badge, some bootlaces??.. and a concertina postcard type thing.
Waste of money then really, it skipped past the cup schemes add ons for me as well, anyone know when you can buy them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.