Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2, Episode 18 - BM Openers - Out on blue 6 (pg 353)

Yes that's very interesting. I'm going to have a look at the last song on my original 5. I thought about a future closers picks and found the ones I would put on are really long. Which then would put in mind how long could the playlist end up being? This was 2 hours 20 minutes long and if everyone put another 2 on it would be well over 3 and probably near 4.
How many terabytes would that be. Would @Ric require his own mainframe disk backup.

Definitely better with a limit of 3 per poster. The list size is much more manageable.

Listening wise, I agree has made it more manageable. Discussion wise, it hasn't really helped, if anything I think there was more 'natural' chat when there was a steady flow of songs. But maybe that's just the nature of it on this thread.

There’s a few are jump out at me that are new to me.
Well worth re listening to.
Ride- I like.
Bright Light Social Hour- nice guitar work.
Little Fluffy Clouds- Interesting!
Cowboy Junkies- it’s like I shouldn’t like it, but I do. Short but captivating.
Smoke and Sweets- totally new but will definitely play again.

Some nostalgia as well;
AC/DC showing how rock n roll should be played.
Roxy Music
The Stunning
Travis
Beck- A new song to me.

Great to have an Oasis free zone.
I often feel the same way about the current playlist in getting more listens from me than the current album that turns over each Wednesday in certain situations. The varied tracks are usually a plus over most albums on their own.

I also enjoy going back to old playlists we've had here. It's hard to go wrong with the wealth of good (thought out) tracks that have been put forth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.