Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

So far, black pumas has been the stand out for me. And as I had hoped, a few surprises, in the sense I didn't know they were twosomes. Including Depeche Mode, had to read up on their reduction.

My first 5-8 that I came up with were all quite heavy, had to swap a few out to soften it. Wondered how it would go, so interesting seeing that happen quite naturally with this. A good few names new to me too.

Are they a duo as a band, rather than a collaboration?
Good question, which I’d already given some thought to before posting.
They have toured as a duo and released an EP as duo.However they have separate a solo careers it could be considered a collaboration, fine lines, your the boss so I’ll leave it with you to adjudicate.

Good question, which I’d already given some thought to before posting.
They have toured as a duo and released an EP as duo.However they have separate a solo careers it could be considered a collaboration, fine lines, your the boss so I’ll leave it with you to adjudicate.
My breath is baited and I’ll await the verdict.

Can I ask for a ruling too boss ( @Coatigan ).
Do The Walls count as a two piece, which is how I saw them in concert after Covid , when rules were relaxed slightly over here.

They basically are the two brothers from The Stunning, Steve and Joe.
They have studio albums out with session musicians though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.