Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

This link just says "Video Unavailable" to me, but by process of elimination on the Spotify list now that I've had a chance to listen in on the day after the holiday, I'm assuming this is "My Silver Lining" by First Aid Kit.

All I will say is they will get better treatment here than they did on the Cup thread. Well done @stonerblue if so.

This link just says "Video Unavailable" to me, but by process of elimination on the Spotify list now that I've had a chance to listen in on the day after the holiday, I'm assuming this is "My Silver Lining" by First Aid Kit.

All I will say is they will get better treatment here than they did on the Cup thread. Well done @stonerblue if so.

Yea I put Fireworks in the cup thread last year. In fairness I think it was the only pne of mine that made it through a round. Had first aid kit as my top closer (come give me love), but it'll juat have to be something else now. Depending n what else ends up here.

The links in Apple and Spotify playlists should work though. Let me know if it doesn’t.
Agree, well done again to @stonerblue for saving me a pick for my missus.

Eamo, any more thoughts if you fancy going last, next monday (the 15th) with a theme?

If not, then anyone can step forward for it, doesn't matter when you last went.

Eamo, any more thoughts if you fancy going last, next monday (the 15th) with a theme?

If not, then anyone can step forward for it, doesn't matter when you last went.
I have an idea Coats, but I’m not sure how it will be received. I ran it by Rob earlier as a theme for a thread in itself but I feel maybe this might be a better spot for it.

I might PM you and see what you think.

I have an idea Coats, but I’m not sure how it will be received. I ran it by Rob earlier as a theme for a thread in itself but I feel maybe this might be a better spot for it.

I might PM you and see what you think.
I think it will definitely work better on here. Focus on it for two weeks, that’s fine, but making a whole thread from it would be a stretch.

The links in Apple and Spotify playlists should work though. Let me know if it doesn’t.
Agree, well done again to @stonerblue for saving me a pick for my missus.
Yes, although if a track doesn't show up in Spotify, I may not see it either. That has happened too. Given I saw a blank video here from YT without a written info spelling out the song and an extra song in the Spotify list, this wasn't too hard to figure out.

I like your potential playlist idea too as you pretty much floated it here a few weeks ago too, but I'll see if that's still it in just over a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.