Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Paul Kelly has something going for it, despite his terrible French accent.

The rest?
Mostly not my cup of tea, however fair play for the order you put them in Rob.
The list got progressively better from 1-5.

Heard tracks 2 and 4 before, sonperhaps can guess the tone of this from that. Will run through in order though.

Thanks to @feelymcfeel for this week's playlist.

Thanks to those who listened and posted their thoughts.

As it's my week to create a playlist, I'll be back in a few moments.

@Mancitydoogle - as we said we'd give people three weeks notice, it's probably a good idea if you come up with a list of nominators for December, starting 5th December. See the list of people in page #1. You can post your list on here when done and I'll update the first post accordingly.
OB1 5/12/22
bennyboy 12/12/22
Psychedelic Casual 19/12/22
knaresboroughBlue 26/12/22

The Decemberists aside, this is just not my cup of tea. Sorry Rob. It's not them, it's me. Paul Kelly has something to it I might look more into. Can't put my finger on why the rest doesn't quite sit with me.

The Decemberists aside, this is just not my cup of tea. Sorry Rob. It's not them, it's me. Paul Kelly has something to it I might look more into. Can't put my finger on why the rest doesn't quite sit with me.
No problem - I think The Decemberists is the best track on there, although because I've only just discovered the Paul Kelly track, it's my current favourite (if that makes sense).

As noted, "The Execution" is not typical Paul Kelly. I can recommend his greatest hits Songs From The South which will give you a better idea of his style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.