Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 24 - RobMCFC – Primary and Secondary Colours (pg 412)

Outrageous

1. RGB is a universally held acronym for Red Green Blue
2. Red Green and Blue are in the lyrics and you haven't explicitly said that it needs to be in the title and if you look back at previous themes there has been latitude in this respect

I was going to demand some form of Star Chamber be convened but it would probably be you, Coatigan and B&W so I'm not liking my odds...

I withdraw, but you sir are a simultaneously imprecise and yet pedantic bounder.

(plus I've actually got better choices anyway, I was really just being a bit of a smartarse :-))
Apologies. I did mean the colour name in the title of the song, and I’ve updated the post accordingly.

Outrageous

1. RGB is a universally held acronym for Red Green Blue
2. Red Green and Blue are in the lyrics and you haven't explicitly said that it needs to be in the title and if you look back at previous themes there has been latitude in this respect

I was going to demand some form of Star Chamber be convened but it would probably be you, Coatigan and B&W so I'm not liking my odds...

I withdraw, but you sir are a simultaneously imprecise and yet pedantic bounder.

(plus I've actually got better choices anyway, I was really just being a bit of a smartarse :-))

I'm still gonna listen to it.

RGB is 100% a colour reference but if it is to be stricken off, so be it. A side listen, they happen.

You know Rob, you’re just making this too easy for me.

Rory Gallagher - take your choice of The Blues.

Bullfrog Blues - live Ulster Hall 1974
if I have to choose, but take any live version, they’re all great.

It is a beautiful album. If it wasn't 18 songs long, it would have been on the album thread by now. I think it is fairly traditional enough as well, not sure there is that much of a twist to it.

If you want a bit of an alt-folk album, have a go at Conflats by Out Lines, for some good power accordian.

Yes, I probably overstated it; there's no great changes or anything like that. It's more that because I'm familiar with Reader's fairly distinctive voice from her pop career it feels I'm inclined to say less esoteric but that's the wrong word, more contemporary is not quite right either, sort of more ordinary but in a good way hmmm I know what I mean, I just can't explain it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.