Blue Moon Rising II

blueshortshorts

As much as i loved the original, I struggle to watch it now..a film that concludes with us losing to them in a crucial semi, and losing CL football to Spurs feels..well..out of date..we're in a better place.

Shame they didn't make a sequel showing the utter joy of the FA cup semi, and Final, followed by our Champions league qualification.

Never mind, I guess it's Jimmy Grimble for me tonight...Give it to bloody Gordon!

If we have a good season this year then i can see another one being done as it would make sense really.

I loved it back when it was released and love it even more now. Rewatch and particularly enjoy those smug rag fans gloating before the carling cup semi by imagining their faces after the FA cup semi/final. Besides it shows what it means to be a city fan regardless of any success we will have in the future.

just watched blue moon rising again and it has really brought my love back for Bellamy, Adebayor and Tevez.

This really just sums up my night!
Was on my way home and heard an advert about bluemoon rising 2, happened to be an advert about the shirt i think. It got me then thinking about how good it would be to see last seasons version of bluemoon rising too, as i watched the film a few weeks ago and was getting my season mized up expecting things to happen which were infact this seasons events.
Previous to this, about 9pm tonight, i was talking about Jimmy Grimble to my friend and decided on watching it until i couldn't find my dvd!

Citizen_Ando said:
I loved it back when it was released and love it even more now. Rewatch and particularly enjoy those smug rag fans gloating before the carling cup semi by imagining their faces after the FA cup semi/final. Besides it shows what it means to be a city fan regardless of any success we will have in the future.
This
Showed it to my Chelsea-supporting dad recently. He's never understood why I love City but I think this helped.
Would have been competely inappropriate for it to have ended any other way and just made this year's semi and the win over Spurs that much better.

blueshortshorts said:
As much as i loved the original, I struggle to watch it now..a film that concludes with us losing to them in a crucial semi, and losing CL football to Spurs feels..well..out of date..we're in a better place.

Shame they didn't make a sequel showing the utter joy of the FA cup semi, and Final, followed by our Champions league qualification.

Never mind, I guess it's Jimmy Grimble for me tonight...Give it to bloody Gordon!
I've still not watched Blue Moon Rising. I think the fact the people they follow are from Stockport has put me off! I love Jimmy Grimble though! We played it on the coach on the way down to the FA Cup final!

B M R encapsualates everything about being a blue. The real stuff , not the superficial , glory hunting characteristics of certain other club´s fans. Agony and ecstasy, but never waning support. The ability to take whatever slings and arrows come our way but come back for more. Taking it on the chin, and then finally the sweet , sweet moment when it all goes right
It is in essence , what we are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.