Blue moon rising - the film

Saw it last night and I think we can all identify with the fans in the film . enjoyed it .
It is not easy to make a film when you do not know what the ending is gonna be.

Blue Mooner said:
If you love City just HOW can you not want to see a feature length movie about the club you love ?

I don't give a f*ck what other clubs fans think. The only reason they will ridicule it quite frankly is because they are jealous that their club doesn't make an emotive feature length movie plotting the highs and lows of the season. A feature lenght movie telling all fans what it means to be a BLUE !

Don't tell me there aint a market for it as most clubs bring out end of season dvd's which basically just replay the goals from the previous season.

This, from what I have seen, is SO SO much more. I have to pinch myself I really do. Can't wait to go and see it, in fact I'll probably go 3 or 4 times.

There's always the same few who come out and criticise and make a lot of noise about why somethings not good it's like there always looking at a reason NOT to do something, well, as far as I'm concerned, let them wallow in their negativity whilst I and most other blues enjoy what is happening to our sleeping giant of a club.
Well said mate

Re: bluemoon rising film

True_Blue69 said:
dannybcity said:
I've been wondering this since I heard about it; how did you get selected?

Well the club put adverts out through various places for fans interested in taking part in a film about City. It was mentioned to us by another member on here cos of the bus we go to the games in so we said we would meet up with the guys making it. They came to my mates house and filmed us for a couple of hours to show the powers that be who would decide which fans would go in it. They liked us so we did the proper promo, they still liked us and that was it really. Next thing we're on the poster going to the premiere and having to do all sorts or press stuff, bit mad really, looking forward to seeing the final edit even if it's not everyones cup of tea.

Fantastic, enjoy your 15 minutes of City related fame.

I have to say it's amazing how passionate the opinions are, on both sides, by those who have not seen the film. I'm excited to see it, and as with everything, I hope I enjoy it. If not, oh well. I'd rather watch a shit film about City than a shit film about anything else.

Saw it last night and thought it was top quality, even if I am a bit biased. For those criticising it, maybe you should see it first before you slag it off, people saying we havent done anything worth making a film about are completely missing the point. Its not intended to say we are the best team, far from it, its showing the highs and lows of a football fan and how being a fan can take over your life. Everyone I spoke to was really impressed with it, as are the papers doing the reviews that are not usually so positive about us.

Anyone know who this is with Noel G?

article-0-0B1C792C000005DC-203_468x286.jpg

Apparently in cinemas up and down the country.

Just checked Odeon and Cineworld websites and can't find a single mention of it. Where are people seeing it?

Meddler said:
Apparently in cinemas up and down the country.

Just checked Odeon and Cineworld websites and can't find a single mention of it. Where are people seeing it?

Not out at the minute think its next week when it is gonna start being shown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.