Blue Moon Rising TV

Like it or not these fan channels become popular because of fans going 'mental' and having a rant. Arsenal fan tv is the best one due to the amount of looneys on there.

Stumbled across this thread looking for something else and its interesting reading what people's expectations have become of fan channels. Lots expect them to be like AFTV, and to be honest I simply don't think that is possible. Having been on the other side of the camera for BMRTV during fan cams, or even being the one hosting them, I never once saw a Manc or Man City fan act in that same childish, cockney geezer way. Arsenal fans are comically ridiculous, and ours simply aren't. If we lose most of ours just want to head home quietly and grabbing fans for an interview was really difficult. Arsenal fans, with their overblown sense of self-importance seem to love the things. The comedy comes from the fact that some think they're ridiculously intelligent, others think they're gangsters and they have this really weird identity cos of then Wenger in/Wenger out split. BMRTV will never be that I don't think. It's simply not possible.

We'll not be as big as AFTV either cos we simply don't have the fanbase. That's one thing I've noticed. Whether we like to admit or not, Liverpool and United are well out in front, Arsenal just in behind and Chelsea catching up. We're miles off.

Stumbled across this thread looking for something else and its interesting reading what people's expectations have become of fan channels. Lots expect them to be like AFTV, and to be honest I simply don't think that is possible. Having been on the other side of the camera for BMRTV during fan cams, or even being the one hosting them, I never once saw a Manc or Man City fan act in that same childish, cockney geezer way. Arsenal fans are comically ridiculous, and ours simply aren't. If we lose most of ours just want to head home quietly and grabbing fans for an interview was really difficult. Arsenal fans, with their overblown sense of self-importance seem to love the things. The comedy comes from the fact that some think they're ridiculously intelligent, others think they're gangsters and they have this really weird identity cos of then Wenger in/Wenger out split. BMRTV will never be that I don't think. It's simply not possible.

We'll not be as big as AFTV either cos we simply don't have the fanbase. That's one thing I've noticed. Whether we like to admit or not, Liverpool and United are well out in front, Arsenal just in behind and Chelsea catching up. We're miles off.

I think you're right. BMRTV has gone quiet of late, it seems the funding has been pulled....

No it's not and if you think it is, what would you do differently?

I wouldn't do it full stop, I think every "fan cam" is wank. I don't get how any fan can go and enjoy the game and film themselves watching it, especially bigger away days. I also don't get how their rants and opinions are the be all and end all. I just think they are look at me wankers to be honest.

I wouldn't do it full stop, I think every "fan cam" is wank. I don't get how any fan can go and enjoy the game and film themselves watching it, especially bigger away days. I also don't get how their rants and opinions are the be all and end all. I just think they are look at me wankers to be honest.
You know just cos someone else likes something different to you it doesn't make them a wanker?

You know just cos someone else likes something different to you it doesn't make them a wanker?
Don't worry at least I like you twosips.

I still think you should have set up a new city fan channel of your own as soon as you left for your City related content you never know how fast it would grow(Alex wouldn't mind), better yet the owners could just sign off the ownership for the sake of the fans to you and Alex, if they want money set up a crowdfunding scheme to get it done.

If none of the above sounds likely then good luck, hope Paul can put in a good word for you every day about the need for a youth team expert on CityTV.

Last edited:
It's 2017 grandad :-)

There might be some people like that, but maybe others just do it because they love their club, and like to talking about City and bringing that experience to other people. Not everyone has the same motivation.

Your expression opinion all the time through speaking to other people, and on here. What's the difference, just another way of doing it? People generally are sociable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.