blue or bitter personal doubts

whp.blue

Today I was called a "Bitter" by some cock sucking salford ladyboy . but later on it actually dawned on me that on two mobile phones i own there is only one rags number and that is on my works phone.
I do not have any rag mates and with my wythenshawe up bringing all my family are blues .
I am aggressive towards all things rag and I really do hate them.
and If I am totally honest with myself If I ever see any bad news on the tv and I see someone who may have suffered wearing an old rag top It does change my naturally sympathtic attitude towards the story.

I try not to do business with rags and I have in the past when interviewing people asked who they support and have never selected anyone who states they are a rag.
I am aware that my current alcohol level may just be the rerason I have raised this but just maybe there may be a tiny bit of truth in it I may have let a bit if bitter creep in or is it just the vodka.cider etc was going to ask my mates but they have gone to bed or passed out

Your behaviour isn't bitter, it is perfectly rational. I am much the same.
The last time I ever went to the swamp was when Denis backheeled them into temporary oblivion. I vowed there and then never to return because I didn't want anything to sully my final image of the place. I never have.

just rivalry mate. healthy rivalry.....if we didn't have it what's the point in following football.
id rather be bitter than rag!!

I was in a pub last night and this pissed up girl pushed in and in an american accent said some gibberish to me then pushed a rag badge at me as if was some right of passage to be a twat. There was a lot of day tripping not from manchester stuff I could have said but I decided to laugh to myself instead. The best part was the landlord, who's a blue, said you've had enough and asked her to leave :) karma? no, just putting twats in their place

Haha, my mum calls me bitter because I cant stomach anything rag. When im in work rags get no discounts or favours, whereas blues do. If he see summat on tv thats even slightly raggish I start muttering to myself or anyone that will listen how much they are cunts.

Only natural I should think. Cockney rag bag heads.

Today I was watching the Utd Pool game at a pub and was cheering the Liverpool goals like they were my team (I wasn't in Manchester btw!) and realised maybe I am a bit bitter towards them but I probably deserve to hate them a little bit

denislawsbackheel said:
Your behaviour isn't bitter, it is perfectly rational. I am much the same.
The last time I ever went to the swamp was when Denis backheeled them into temporary oblivion. I vowed there and then never to return because I didn't want anything to sully my final image of the place. I never have.

Not been back since the drunken wife beating double liver transplant did us in the Youth Cup. How many innoculations do you need if you want to go to Stretford? I hear scarlet fever is rife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.