blue or bitter personal doubts

unfortunately, my phone is full of shited supporters. looking through it though, none of them actually ever go to a game. its ridiculous, how can you support a team without actually going to the games? its fraud.

lastyear when they won the title, i get loads of text messages giving it large. it fuels my complete and utter hatred for the club.

them rags HATE city, liverpool, arsenal, chelsea, leeds and blackburn( for a brief while)

all teams who at some point have dared to give them a game.

we only despise them.

and they call us BITTER !

shitheads all of them.

I have absolutely no problem in saying that I hate everything about the arrogant,conceited bastards.

denislawsbackheel said:
Your behaviour isn't bitter, it is perfectly rational. I am much the same.
The last time I ever went to the swamp was when Denis backheeled them into temporary oblivion. I vowed there and then never to return because I didn't want anything to sully my final image of the place. I never have.
I am exactly the same. Wouldn't give them a penny intentionally.

The worst are the drunken, no-nowt, snaggle-toothed, slaggy rag hags who can't keep their bacteria filled gobs shut once they realise your a city fan. " Ha ha shitty city" they cackle, releasing a fug of coma-inducing, foul-smelling breath in the general direction of the innocent recipient. You all know the type. How many times have you been out shopping or just going about your business at the same time the rags have been playing in a TELEVISED CL match, and there they are...Mr and Mrs Knuckledragger brazenly walking around wearing "The colours" without any hint of irony. More interested in which trampagne to drink with their turkey twizzlers....

The year they won the treble, during the CL final, I decided to walk to my local shops (quarter of a mile away) to get some beer.
I counted 15 rags all sporting "the colours" just walking about!!!
As I got near the shop, a gang of kids were playing footy on a small green, some wearing "the colours." In my peaceful demeanour, I told this fat, wheezy ginger kid what the score was.....His reply..

"So?"

Gas the bastards I say....;o)

denislawsbackheel said:
Your behaviour isn't bitter, it is perfectly rational. I am much the same.
The last time I ever went to the swamp was when Denis backheeled them into temporary oblivion. I vowed there and then never to return because I didn't want anything to sully my final image of the place. I never have.

i have the same opinion, i went last season and had been for the 3 previous seasons but after the win on "their day" I vowed I will not return as I want that to be my memory of the shithole.

However if we get them in a cup I wud prob go

C&ETID

whp.blue said:
Today I was called a "Bitter" by some cock sucking salford ladyboy . but later on it actually dawned on me that on two mobile phones i own there is only one rags number and that is on my works phone.
I do not have any rag mates and with my wythenshawe up bringing all my family are blues .
I am aggressive towards all things rag and I really do hate them.
and If I am totally honest with myself If I ever see any bad news on the tv and I see someone who may have suffered wearing an old rag top It does change my naturally sympathtic attitude towards the story.

I try not to do business with rags and I have in the past when interviewing people asked who they support and have never selected anyone who states they are a rag.
I am aware that my current alcohol level may just be the rerason I have raised this but just maybe there may be a tiny bit of truth in it I may have let a bit if bitter creep in or is it just the vodka.cider etc was going to ask my mates but they have gone to bed or passed out

A perfectly well balanced and justified view imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.