blue or white shorts

can't we keep these who gives a fuck topics to the close season we are playing well at the minute for all i care they could wear lime green and pink stripes

I like to change the colour of the socks. We've had lots of different colours for them over the years with navy being the most common (i think we've had navy socks for 74 of our 117 years). Suprisingly, the sky blue socks with maroon turnovers - which everyone seems to think it "classic City" - we've only had for 7 years of our entire history.

As for home shorts. I don't mind sky blue, but white is our proper colour and white shorts make the sky blue shirts stand out more.

They actually sell a white version of the home shorts in the club shop so they are available for them to wear

Got to be white for me. If the club is serious in it's attempts to recognize and preserve the club's history then they have to be white.

Love last year's kit, thought that was spot on but I do like a bit of a change and I think the all blue looks good. The stripey socks make it look quite good too I think.

GaudinoMotors said:
White

And whilst we're at it - can we have a blue shirt too - not the incipid washed out thing we have now.

They never stop messing around do they? I suppose they have to stay in work though. I assume the tinkering for next season is already underway. Oh joy.

i love the shirt, think it's well nice now.

at first i didn't like it but having seen it on people i've swung around and now love it.

but yeah it would be a lot better with white shorts and blue with maroon socks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.