Blue Tuesday: Ask the Goat and he may answer...

Shaun Goater, probably the most unlikely hero ever to have pulled on a sky blue shirt and probably loved all the more for that. The only question I'd like to ask is did he like the 'goat' nickname or not? Not everyone would be chuffed to be called after a goat I suspect...

*bump*

Just to let you guys and girls know that I have just spoken to Shaun and confirmed that he WILL be on the show tonight, live from Bermuda. This thread is, of course, still valid and I have picked one of your suggested questions that I will put to him this evening. Tune into Blue Tuesday at 6pm on 95.1FM BBC Radio Manchester until 7pm to see if it's your question that the Goat will answer!

Petetheblu said:
Emily would you thank him for all he did for City and ask him who would he like to partner up front from the current squad and who is his all time favourite striker?

Cheers Ems

Pete

Sorry about the wait folks, but this is the question that has been put to the Goat. He is 100% on the show tonight as a pre-record, so thanks for all of your suggestions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.