Blue Tuesday in Abu Dhabi: If you could ask Sheikh Mansour..

What are (if any) the future plans for development not only for City but the area in and around COMS? Where is the nearest Netto to the Meridien or Crowne Plaza so I can get a few cans instead of paying daft prices?

I'm a 46 year old bloke who's still giddy over the fact that we have the richest owner in football who's not scared of putting his hands in his pocket and backing his manager, wether he thought his manager was right or wrong.

I wouldn't ask him a question, I'd just tell him to come down to CoMS so we could just show our appreciation

NQT said:
I'm a 46 year old bloke who's still giddy over the fact that we have the richest owner in football who's not scared of putting his hands in his pocket and backing his manager, wether he thought his manager was right or wrong.

I wouldn't ask him a question, I'd just tell him to come down to CoMS so we could just show our appreciation

Word for word what I would say except I am 47!

Trigger said:
NQT said:

Word for word what I would say except I am 47!

I'm 46 ..... 47 in march.
Same time, Asa, Denis Tueart. Blah , blah ,
CTID

Would you support research into cloning and use Colin Bell's and Paul Lakes' DNA to produce two new players, and make it quick

Edit Oh and Dave Watson as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.