Blue Tuesday in Abu Dhabi: If you could ask Sheikh Mansour..

Can you please buy Old Trafford, knock it down and put up the new multi-tier "City Chippy" and run a shuttle bus there and back to the COMS on match days?

Oh and arrange for cheap (Like $100!) matchday weekend returns from the US and Manchester........OK this may just be a little selfish :-)!

I'd asked him if he thought Berti was given a fair chance & whether he thinks Vassell was a good player.

blueripple said:
PS: Thanks to your support, Blue Tuesday is one of the most listened-to shows on the UK's local radio network. So popular, in fact, that guess what's starting on Radio Manchester next week...

...Red Wednesday!!!
Erm, I don't think they'll reach Laaandan on FM... The lack of originality is woeful from the Red lot - what next, a rousing rendition of 'Red Sun, you saw me sitting (in my armchair watching Sky Sports 1) alone'?

Anyways, I'd like to ask the good Sheik:

Who you supporting next week? City or the UAE team? You can choose only one, so no 'a 5-5 draw would do me' talk please.

Is he actually prepared to buy the rags and burn them down?

Or

Does he think Rooney's baby is Adebayors?

What time is the show starting this week? Same as usual? (Question for Emily/Lakey not Sheikh Mansour)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.