Blue Tuesday: Lakey's Question - Overcoming disappointment..

The Iceman Cometh said:
I went straight to Hospital to see my old fella who is very poorly (he insisted I went to the game).
Kind of puts things into perspective.
i hope he gets better soon ice man.
i would want my sons to go to the game and give me a full update on the match too.

Best thing to do is avoid newspapers, television, internet, or anything that has any remote possibility of having any football related content.

On the back of Bayern, Chelsea and Blackburn I very nearly went into hibernation which would've been a right pain, I'm a bear you see and, well, hibernating at this time of year plays havoc with my sleeping patterns!

But yeah, avoidance, its the only way!

There were far too many positives to worry about the last 20 seconds of the game. U*****d had a very organised defence, but our guys were very organised too. Had the Tevez free kick not been matched with a wonder save we would have been in the lead first half, the city fans were electric all game and despite numerous attempts to wind us up did not react after the goal unlike the rags who were fighting with stewards.... Still proud to be a blue and happy to offer congratulations to my red friends.

Went for a long walk on my own, then read a history book about the Industrial Revolution, how lucky we are to be living in this time and can afford to be hurt by a football result.

i usually get over it quickly because im a city fan and thats what we do.but this year i am struggling i think its because we have done well this season and i was hoping for a bit more on the day was there a city player that deserved a 8 out of 10 on the day, i dont think so.we have improved this season theres no doubt but when the pressure has been at its most we have fallen short some of the players just didnt seem up for the task especially in the middle of the park.i know its easy to critisize but just look at the way spurs took the game to both the gunners and chelsea both local derbys.but the desire and commitment was there for everyone to see and they deserved their wins.right thats enough of the whingeing we are not out of it yet so a top performance against the gunners would put us back in the hunt so fingers crossed.and anyway that would shut those yids up i have to work with im not looking forward to this week might even pull a sickie up set about the result of course not!!!!!!

The Iceman Cometh said:
I went straight to Hospital to see my old fella who is very poorly (he insisted I went to the game).
Kind of puts things into perspective.

I went to my Great Grandmothers grave with me mam and me Grandad. That did too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.