Blue Tuesday - Lakey's Question: Which player is vital...

blueripple

Hello Everybody

Here's hoping that we can regain our form soon in the race for fourth place. With that in mind, this week's question is:

Which player do you feel will play the biggest part in our push for fourth place, and why?

Personally, I think that Gareth Barry's dip in form recently has affected us more than we realise. Our left side hasn't functioned effectively for quite a few games now and I feel that our resurgence will coincide with Barry getting back on track. The quality he's shown in the early part of the season really made us tick, and when his sticky patch comes to an end (which I'm sure it will) it can only be good news for us and England.

I'd love to hear your views, and we'll read out a selection of posts on Blue Tuesday (BBC Radio Manchester, 95.1 FM, 6pm).

OAB, AAB

Lakey

Shay Given, such a class keeper, his influence at the back is vital. Surely our best buy Pound for Pound?

i might be cheating here, but i think its down to a partnership of 2 of these players, lescott, toure and kompany.
given has stopped all the shots humanly possible (i won't harp-on about his command of the area)
we have goalscorers in midfield, including the wings, and goalscorers up top.
i think the deciding factor for success this season rests upon getting that central defensive partnership bang on.

It's got to be Tevez. Given can keep a clean sheet, but the best we then can hope for is one point from a 0-0 draw. However, our top goalscorer can earn us all 3 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.