Blue Tuesday - Lakey's Question: Which player is vital...

Shaun Wright-Phillips, he is the only complete player we have and can unlock the best defences in the world on his own.

I agree with Ballet On Ice - a fully fit, on form Roque Santa Cruz will give us that extra something up front. Adebayor is doing my head in at the moment, he's all over the place. RSC will give us a target, an "out" when we win the ball. In too many games we knock it about for fun in mid field but it just doesn't go anywhere. We need that cutting edge, or in Roque's case, a battering ram!

i think its the fans who can vital not any certain player as long as we fill our place for the rest of the season and back the team rather than moaning and groaning everytime we miss a chance/passes

Santa Cruz. A genuine target man and out-ball. His movement and positioning is better suited to playing as a target man than Adebayor. With Johnson whipping in crosses I can see him scoring a lot of goals. His general threat to the goal by remaining more central will create opportunities for Tevez to exploit.

Defensively Vinny Kompany.Without him we look vulnerable to any ball crossed into the penalty box.Attacking wise probably Tevez.

Tevez, Given, DeJong: (In that order) we can't succeed without them. But beyond that, we need Lescott back and confident. Give Mancini time & he'll sort out the attacking side. Kompany has been huge for us yes. But, forwards looking - we have to build Lescott into a major central back. Like some of those 'other' teams have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.