Blue Tuesday Xmas Special: Your Secret Santa Suggestions...

blueripple

Hi everyone. Hope you're all looking forward to Crimbo.

Those of you listening to the radio show last week will have heard my good pal Ian Cheeseman getting very excited about his festive-themed question for you all. So here goes:

If you could give a Christmas present to a player or manager in the Premier League, what would it be, and why?

We'll be reading out your responses to this thread on Tuesday 22nd December (6pm, BBC Radio Manchester, 95.1FM) so you've got plenty of time to get posting.

OAB, AAB

Lakey

PS: I'll also be asking another festive favour of you for our show on the 15th...

- A mirror for Paul Scharner, has he seen what someone's done to his hair?
- A thesaurus for Hughes so he can look up some alternative words to 'obviously' ;)
- A brain transplant for Rio Ferdinand.

My 8 year old dreamed this one up....A spare set of hub caps for Stephen Ireland should he ever borrow his girlfriends car again so he won't get stick for it's pink wheels!! ...Gotta love kids I thought that was a cracker!!!!

P45 for Hughes and Richards.

And a dose of reality for me that it's only wishful thinking...

Peace and goodwill to all men - unless - anyone connected to Manure, Robin Van Persie, David Platt, Arsene Wenger, Rafa Benitez, Stephen Hunt, Paul Merson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.