Blue wall Wembley

Just thought Balloons would look better than the generic plastic flags were all going to get. Always thought watching the cup final which side fans look the best. I think we have been shit the past few times we have been there.

Attachments

• 20240523_152542.jpg
    20240523_152542.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 49
Just thought Balloons would look better than the generic plastic flags were all going to get. Always thought watching the cup final which side fans look the best. I think we have been shit the past few times we have been there.
Sheffield United in the cup. Balloons ended up on pitch. Hence “balloongate”.
don’t think it’s a good idea.

Sheffield United in the cup. Balloons ended up on pitch. Hence “balloongate”.
don’t think it’s a good idea.
I know mate. But the pitch is miles away from the actually stands at wembley no chance they would reach the pitch.

People should take what they want balloons, inflatables, tin foil trophies etc and should also wear what they want doesn't have to be blue.

none of that matters, what needed is level one and five in full voice, no point wearing blue and holding a balloon if you are sat on your hands in silence.

As always I am in level 5 and waiting for all the sadsacs and boring cunts moaning when myself and others dare to stand up or sing.

Make noise not and drown out the bucket hatted bastards

Why do we have to copy the name of other clubs things?, the yellow wall is 100% a dortmand thing , why try and call something a blue wall?, sounds like a kid trying to copy his mate when he has done something cool.

You thought we were shit in the final against the rags last season? Outsung the cunts from the first minute to the last

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.