Blue wall Wembley

Just thought Balloons would look better than the generic plastic flags were all going to get. Always thought watching the cup final which side fans look the best. I think we have been shit the past few times we have been there.
I actually agree on the balloons idea. It looks class and it’s really cheap. The pitch is miles away from the stands and there’s lines of stewards as well.

People have been traumatised by the Sheffield United game it seems.

You thought we were shit in the final against the rags last season? Outsung the cunts from the first minute to the last
No I don't mean singing. I mean the display think we can do more than those cheap plastic flags. Ballons scarfs banners. Look back at the semi final against them in 2011 our end was class.
You thought we were shit in the final against the rags last season? Outsung the cunts from the first minute to the last

For those travelling on the Tube, our favourite rags-related song will be on constant loop:

Stalybridge Blues on the piss again great day when we got off at Preston Brook the station manager put mind the gap on a loop on all the electronic signs in the station lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.