Bluecards Selling On Ebay For Sunday

Re: Bluecards Selling On Ebay For Sunday !!!

de niro said:
sincity said:
PaulPowerShower said:
What the fuck has it got to do with anyone else if people are selling tickets??

Calls of "get him reported" and "ban him"

Sounds like very very sour grapes to me.....cant afford to buy one then tough titties...but dont try and fuck someone else over. The tickets were on ebay so it has got jack to do with touting them on here.

Living in a capitalist country suits until you get priced out is that it?

Green is a very ugly on some people

Is that you 'whosoldgoater' or whatever your username is on Ebay?
Erm, I would assume that not only its fleecing fellow blues but also because its prohibited that's why..

Ebay said:
Football Tickets

The resale of tickets for football matches is highly regulated in England and Wales for a number of reasons, including security at sports events. Criminal law often prohibits the resale of such football tickets. For these reasons, all listings for football tickets to association football matches occurring in England or Wales, or involving an English or Welsh national or club team playing outside England or Wales, are prohibited.

In addition, all listings for tickets to association football matches occurring anywhere in the world that are part of a competition or tournament organised by FIFA or UEFA and that an English or Welsh national or club team has participated in, or is eligible to participate in, are also prohibited.

For the avoidance of doubt this prohibition includes (without limitation) the following matches:
a) English Premiership, Football League, Football Conference and League of Wales matches
b) World Cup and European Championships matches (including qualifying rounds)
c) International matches played in England or Wales (including friendlies)
d) Friendlies involving England or Wales

eBay may allow authorised sellers to list football tickets to these matches, but only through prior written agreement with eBay.

i think he has a point, what people do away from bluemoon is entirely up to them and is nothing to do with us. if someone wants a ticket so badly who are we to have a say in that.

on here is all we are bothered about.
Touts have been on here Bill. I have my suspicions re. two ''members who pm'ed me looking to see if I was interested in buying a ticket for sunday. And they weren't at face valueBoth of them joined in the last couple of weeks, and neither of them have posted in any of the forums. Make of that what you will.

sincity said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Sounds like very very sour grapes to me.....cant afford to buy one then tough titties...but dont try and fuck someone else over. The tickets were on ebay so it has got jack to do with touting them on here.

Erm, I would assume that not only its fleecing fellow blues but also because its prohibited that's why..

Ebay said:
Football Tickets

The resale of tickets for football matches is highly regulated in England and Wales for a number of reasons, including security at sports events. Criminal law often prohibits the resale of such football tickets. For these reasons, all listings for football tickets to association football matches occurring in England or Wales, or involving an English or Welsh national or club team playing outside England or Wales, are prohibited.

In addition, all listings for tickets to association football matches occurring anywhere in the world that are part of a competition or tournament organised by FIFA or UEFA and that an English or Welsh national or club team has participated in, or is eligible to participate in, are also prohibited.

For the avoidance of doubt this prohibition includes (without limitation) the following matches:
a) English Premiership, Football League, Football Conference and League of Wales matches

eBay may allow authorised sellers to list football tickets to these matches, but only through prior written agreement with eBay.

"Erm, I would assume that not only its fleecing fellow blues but also because its prohibited that's why.."

Are you being serious....?????? because its prohibited....?!?!?!

I bet life treats you very hard if your that approach to life

For the record im not going but i gave my ticket away for free to a mate. So you can't even say im pro 'tout' but it boils my piss up when people like you that are too short sighted or not not intelligent enough to spot a financial opportunity that you actively try and fuck it up for someone else. Who the fuck do you think is going to buy the ticket for £300?? Of course its going to be a blue why would anyone pay that much if they weren't. Even if they weren't a blue did you invent the concept of 'Manchester City' and decide who qualifies to be able to go. Only if you are a salt of the earth working class hero type that lives within the roar of Maine rd are you allowed a ticket.....You are Ok with us winning the league with massive amounts of cash but anti capitalist when you can then join in...??

He was on Ebay....a commercial for profit website....and football tickets have been sold in pubs since football was invented so dont start spouting the its not legal shite.....Maybe you should start being more entrepreneurial and you might be able to play the game...supply and demand.....supply and demand.....

So called True Blue trying to flog tickets on Twitter for 5 x face value, toe rag.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/alexmancity2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/alexmancity2</a>

PaulPowerShower said:
sincity said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Ebay said:
Football Tickets

"Erm, I would assume that not only its fleecing fellow blues but also because its prohibited that's why.."

For the record im not going but i gave my ticket away for free to a mate. So you can't even say im pro 'tout' but it boils my piss up when people like you that are too short sighted or not not intelligent enough to spot a financial opportunity that you actively try and fuck it up for someone else. Who the fuck do you think is going to buy the ticket for £300?? Of course its going to be a blue why would anyone pay that much if they weren't. Even if they weren't a blue did you invent the concept of 'Manchester City' and decide who qualifies to be able to go. Only if you are a salt of the earth working class hero type that lives within the roar of Maine rd are you allowed a ticket.....You are Ok with us winning the league with massive amounts of cash but anti capitalist when you can then join in...??

He was on Ebay....a commercial for profit website....and football tickets have been sold in pubs since football was invented so dont start spouting the its not legal shite.....Maybe you should start being more entrepreneurial and you might be able to play the game...supply and demand.....supply and demand.....

lol internet warrior going ballistic..get this into your thick head..one does not fleece fellow blues..
and to be clear, I never did anything to that user on Ebay, I was having a discussion about such touts on this forum..

Its a touchy subject - and in an ideal world, a Blue would never fleece another Blue........ but, this world isn't ideal!!

As my loyalty points is bobbins (I can't afford to go week in, week out) alot of the time I have to acquire tickets from fellow Blues.

Over the years, I've paid face value (the vast majority of the time) but occasionally I've had to pay over the odds (obviously, only if I have the money at that moment in time)

The most notable was Wembley 99 and I paid £50.00 for an £18.00 ticket....... but for me, its a "win win" situation.

The lad was happy to sell me the ticket (obviously!!) and I was prepared to pay over that for the ticket - we were both happy.

"Touting" has gone on since the year dot and will probably go on forever - there are even companies who do this....they masquerade as "agencies" but they are touting to make a profit.

As for individuals, it may not be ethical, but as others have stated, times are hard for many, some people are fortunate to be able to afford the prices people are asking, so both parties end up happy.

(result pending!!)

PaulPowerShower said:
sincity said:
PaulPowerShower said:

Ebay said:
Football Tickets

Looks like we`ve touched a raw nerve here !!

Why didn't you buy a season ticket if fucking love the Blues so much....mine is about £600 which is about £10 a week I have to save.... that's 3 pints a week you have to do without. If you cant afford that then you shouldn't be spending £50 on a single ticket anyway, you have bigger problems.

Cant make all the games? Tough titties...then do what I do and either take the hit or sell it on. Where the fuck were all these so called 'to the core blues' when I needed to sell tickets for games like West Brom or Fulham when I was away. I couldn't find any takers....but now its a 'biggie' people are crying out for them. Don't piss and moan about ethics if all of a sudden you want to pop out of the woodwork for a big ticket and you get hit in the wallet for it.

If someone wants to sell their ticket for £250 and pay half his season ticket for next year then fair play to him - I would rather have him there at Southampton at home next season than a 'Jonny On the' Spot enjoying the benefits of the QPR win.

PaulPowerShower said:
Why didn't you buy a season ticket if fucking love the Blues so much....mine is about £600 which is about £10 a week I have to save.... that's 3 pints a week you have to do without. If you cant afford that then you shouldn't be spending £50 on a single ticket anyway, you have bigger problems.

Cant make all the games? Tough titties...then do what I do and either take the hit or sell it on. Where the fuck were all these so called 'to the core blues' when I needed to sell tickets for games like West Brom or Fulham when I was away. I couldn't find any takers....but now its a 'biggie' people are crying out for them. Don't piss and moan about ethics if all of a sudden you want to pop out of the woodwork for a big ticket and you get hit in the wallet for it.

If someone wants to sell their ticket for £250 and pay half his season ticket for next year then fair play to him - I would rather have him there at Southampton at home next season than a 'Jonny On the' Spot enjoying the benefits of the QPR win.
This ^^^^^ I am in the same situation and agree totally

Dear Blues

I am negotiating with a chap who advertised on mancityfans to sell 2 tickets. Says he bought them from a website.
Assuming he has some tickets - what would you need to actually get in the ground? Is the ticket enough? Or do you need an access card of some kind as well?
I have only ever been (recently) using my pals season ticket so am not sure what the procedure is.
Help greatly appreciated.
Also does Block 214 Row H sound real and in the City end?

Steve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.