Bluefish on a mission...

I'm 60 next year too....

Am I Bluefish? Have I started a thread about my alter-ego?

Fuck me.... I don't know what I'm doing now... This is like the black Spiderman story.

I'll just check to see if the mother-in-law is in the house.

I may be some time....

clearing up the bloody mess that will be left if I come across the stupid old woman

bluefish said:
'Tis me ... still here BBB all be it a bit burnt out after yesterday's typing marathon.
Have to learn to pace myself.
Nothing scary about having a laugh with you lot........ getting a tax bill is!!

into the fray again for a second day then? you'll be on a religon thread in no time :)

BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:
'Tis me ... still here BBB all be it a bit burnt out after yesterday's typing marathon.

into the fray again for a second day then? you'll be on a religon thread in no time :)

He's a religion in himself.

Cult Of The Bluefish.

The Flash said:
BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:

He's a religion in himself.

**** Of The Bluefish.

Fixed.

BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:

I think he should start a where's Drone/the say something nice thread. It'll go down well with the mod's

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
bluefish said:

I think he should start a where's Drone/the say something nice thread. It'll go down well with the mod's

snigger ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.