Bluehammer's 'Top 100 Greatest Songs of All Time'

Used to like that back in the day, just played it for the first time in many years and I'm sorry BH, it sounds shite pal.

I shall be playing it loud and proud on Wednesday as those brave eleven sausages clothed in claretial finery set foot on enema soil and shit all over the rag mans dreams. Here is Albert Cambell and Irving Gillette to explain further with this version making it to number 1 in 1919 and it's not difficult to understand why. Music today is nothing but meaningless drivel perambulated with infernal white noise. Why back in the day artists knew how to entertain the masses and I only hope and pray those Hammers do too.

The great man has a strange relationship with that song. Hasn't performed it live since 1976. I often wonder did he feel duped by Rubin Carter?

I don't know about that. Carter was ultimately cleared and released although I suppose there also doubts about his innocence in some quarters. I'm no expert on the case but I've loved that song since it was released.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.