Bluemoan

Re: Bluemong/moan

SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
I've tried to work it out but this is the best I could find

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10499" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/show ... hp?t=10499</a>

Still not that clear

You've never read Irvine Welsh?
Afraid not, I'm a big fan of Billy Connolly though.

From the Slang disctionary:

swedge - To Fight with another person(S). To Swedge.
" I went doon tae the fitba at Easter Road and ended up in a massive Swedge after the Game "

"Swedge" is the perfect verb to describe, clumsy, drunken indiscrimnate fighting if you ask me. This thread is full of swedging.

See the way both TMQ and ST Coleridge appear out the shadows, throw a big clumsy haymaker in the general direction of someone they don't like, then run off when someone turns to face them.

That's swedgeing ;-)

JXuEu.jpg

BillyShears said:
Anyone who fancies a break from this pre season Bluemoon kick around please report to the Transfer Forum for some good news on the transfer front...
See you in there

BillyShears said:
Anyone who fancies a break from this pre season Bluemoon kick around please report to the Transfer Forum for some good news on the transfer front...

Oooooo exciting! Time to watch a million youtube videos me thinks

york away to this! said:
sniff said:
york away to this! said:
this thread just illustrates the current bluemoon position perfectly.

what's happened to the light-hearted, self depreciating, sarcastic wit that used to typify the masses in/on here?I'm hardly an elder statesman but I really have not laughed at anything in here for ages - what the f*ck is up with everyone?

bit of bloody silverware and it's getting just way too serious.

bring back photoshop hughsey, the bluemoon prozzer, fish puns and general transfer giddiness - as well as gratuitous pics!

ffs

Think like me they paid the best part of £200, then over 8 hours of traveling in in one day to watch the shower of shite that was laid on for us.

After all the abuse the stay aways got, i dont blame them. We didnt even watch a contest if your honest.

People have a right to be pissed of and angry after that, whats the view of the op, im not allowed to vent off on a City forum.

Its not wit, humor, or even that intelligent. Its more Naive, immature and stupid.

The whole post calling maoning at people for moaning. Serious, if that isnt an arrogant thing to do im not sure what is. I can moan and have a valid point, but everyone else has a defect ?

Yeah jog on nob head.

Thank you, you illustrate my point perfectly.

...and I think you'll find it's Knob head.

Really do expand, you see you never made a point, just as ranom post of im better than you.

and since the word Knob as use for penis is slang, their is no correct spelling. Knob or nob, neither mean penis you jeb end.

i could spell it any way i want since slang is spoken language of regional dialect.

Didsbury Dave said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You've never read Irvine Welsh?
Afraid not, I'm a big fan of Billy Connolly though.

From the Slang disctionary:

swedge - To Fight with another person(S). To Swedge.
" I went doon tae the fitba at Easter Road and ended up in a massive Swedge after the Game "

"Swedge" is the perfect verb to describe, clumsy, drunken indiscrimnate fighting if you ask me. This thread is full of swedging.

See the way both TMQ and ST Coleridge appear out the shadows, throw a big clumsy haymaker in the general direction of someone they don't like, then run off when someone turns to face them.

That's swedgeing ;-)
So nothing to do with tubular metal piping then. That is a shame but I get your point.

I'm on the sidelines referring today, not decided what to do. Yesterday took ages for me to get over, even after I turned over the tv.

;-)

sniff said:
york away to this! said:
sniff said:
Think like me they paid the best part of £200, then over 8 hours of traveling in in one day to watch the shower of shite that was laid on for us.

After all the abuse the stay aways got, i dont blame them. We didnt even watch a contest if your honest.

People have a right to be pissed of and angry after that, whats the view of the op, im not allowed to vent off on a City forum.

Its not wit, humor, or even that intelligent. Its more Naive, immature and stupid.

The whole post calling maoning at people for moaning. Serious, if that isnt an arrogant thing to do im not sure what is. I can moan and have a valid point, but everyone else has a defect ?

Yeah jog on nob head.

Really do expand, you see you never made a point, just as ranom post of im better than you.

and since the word Knob as use for penis is slang, their is no correct spelling. Knob or nob, neither mean penis you jeb end.

i could spell it any way i want since slang is spoken language of regional dialect.

...wonderfully eloquent....

I concede to your superior knowledge, you decide whether you prefer knob or nob....

people are entitled to their opinion.

that being said we were shit yesterday and United comfortably deserved to win.

However we played shit yet the rags could only beat us 3-2 with a last minute piece of luck, it's pre-season and nobody will care what happened now in 9 months time.

We have to learn these lessons the hard way, it'll only make us stronger and unite the dressing room in the future.

As long as we don't make the same mistakes twice we'll have another good season.

york away to this! said:
sniff said:
york away to this! said:

...wonderfully eloquent....

I concede to your superior knowledge, you decide whether you prefer knob or nob....

yes i agree, clearly not enough for you to get to the point though. But im getting a good indication that you do not have one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.