Bluemoon Angling Thread

Keep us informed boys.

BMR. You really are mad. Hope it pays off for you with a biggie.
Cheers DD

I prefer the word dedicated to mad but i must be mad sat here blanking. I defo wasn't right in my head sat on rhat moorland reservoir piking last year when I felt like I was about to suffer frostbite and hypothermia, the day i met you.

Not even had a bite yet. Thick fog right now and it's gonna be a long cold night.

Time for a brew with half a pork pie: )

Just got home now, what a bad trip that was. 2 nights on a cold wet foggy bank without as much as a bite!

I flattened my car battery and had to call the AA. He got me going again he got his van stuck in mud. I've been feeling rough last couple of days so i did a self covid test last night, was negative but i have the flu instead.

felt so tired and weak i had to have a couple of kip's on the way home. Early night for me after a nice hot bath.

Just got home now, what a bad trip that was. 2 nights on a cold wet foggy bank without as much as a bite!

I flattened my car battery and had to call the AA. He got me going again he got his van stuck in mud. I've been feeling rough last couple of days so i did a self covid test last night, was negative but i have the flu instead.

felt so tired and weak i had to have a couple of kip's on the way home. Early night for me after a nice hot bath.

Bloody hell mate. Talk about suffering for your craft ! Into bed, hot water bottle and get yourself better

Bloody hell mate. Talk about suffering for your craft ! Into bed, hot water bottle and get yourself better
And to top it off i lobbed my wet through gear in the car so I'll have to pack it away dry when i feel fit enough to. I think I'll concentrate on pike fishing instead whilst it's this cold as they'll feed in low temperatures.

And to top it off i lobbed my wet through gear in the car so I'll have to pack it away dry when i feel fit enough to. I think I'll concentrate on pike fishing instead whilst it's this cold as they'll feed in low temperatures.
Sorry to hear that fella. Fair play for the effort though and effort equals reward in the end!

Got a cold foggy hour on the local in an attempt to catch a birthday grayling. Wading was cold on the toes and I bumped a few fish using barbless including what felt like a very big one. Made the change to semi barbed and landed two lovely grayling for the camera whilst wading right in there with the centre pin. One probably just under a pound and one maybe a touch over.

A pleasant short session and an interesting hidden little urban spot discovered, dual carriageway and satanic mills as a backdrop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.