Bluemoon Angling Thread

I forgot to add: I went wandering the local canal system with a lure rod on the 28th for an hour or so and had a perch just over 2lb in the first marina and one of 1lb-5oz in the second lock. First time they’ve been active after lures for ages after all the cold water and floods.

Notwithstanding the man-flu I went out for my traditional last session of the year. Back on the river Avon but a stretch I've not fished before and started quite well on quivertipped maggots. Had a few flirter roach and dace followed by a decent chub of around 2lbs. Then hooked something larger which fought unusually and broke surface once or twice before getting off. 90% sure it was a trout.

Fishing died in the afternoon so I was watching the bird life and saw my first live goldcrest at very close quarters in the bush next to me. It's an omen. Going to be a good year. Hope yours is too.

Have a bloody great new year fellow anglers. Best wishes to you and yours. May 2020 bring you all your angling dreams.

Just one more post @Saddleworth2 and all your breams will be spoken.

tAvTTpI.gif

I’m not going to carp about 2019. Hope 2020 is dace for both of us mate.

7000. Woohoo.

I am getting quite nostalgic awaiting 20/20 but I do know one thing lad as I am sat here typing..
Eel meat again don't know where don't know when. Bless Scateland and like I said in the past I would never open fire on highland charge. Our kith and kin and Happy New Year.

I am getting quite nostalgic awaiting 20/20 but I do know one thing lad as I am sat here typing..
Eel meat again don't know where don't know when. Bless Scateland and Like I said in the past I would never open fire on highland charge. Our kith and kin.
Bless you mate. Let’s hope for a gentler 2020 :-)

not been out often this year due to work and family, thats changing 2020 ,out at least once a week, and I want a few new things for the new year

barbel over 5lb
carp over 16lb(pb for the last 4 years)
perch over 3lb(pb 2.5lb)
and a pike bigger than my pb 3.5lb :)
also want to lure fish on a canal

lots of goals for 2020 fishing wise, and im really looking forward to ticking a few off my list.

happy new year and tight lines to us all for 2020

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.