Bluemoon Angling Thread

Been a decent year for me in the Carp front with some good hits home and abroad . A pb of 56 in France and 29 Bites and Landed 29 in the uk. Done a bit of river fishing recently and had my pb Chubb at 4lb 8 so not a bad year
Not a single lost fish? What rig is giving you that kind of hit rate? Great stuff mate.

Keep us informed boys.

BMR. You really are mad. Hope it pays off for you with a biggie.
I have to agree with you mate.

Been feeling really ill since getting back home last Saturday. Thought I had a bad bout of the good old fashioned flu but a week on and i still feel rough as fuck. I did a self covid test last week which was negative.

I have no strength and energy, and I've been eating like a bird as i have virtually no appetite.

I forgot to mention that when arriving at my peg i cut my right middle finger quite badly whilst gathering bankside vegetation to put down on the steep muddy bank, this was to try and help me avoid sliding into the river in the dark.

I had no plasters or first aid kit on me and the only thing i had to stem the blood was a few micro hand towels. Next morning i drove to the co-op and bought plasters and thought nothing more of it.

But a week on i feel i should be making a recovery from flu like symptoms but if anything i feel worse. Been in bed most of the day and am self isolating. Hardly eaten anything because i know I'll be sick if i do.

I'm not one for going my doctor's or the hospital unless i feel as though i have no option but i feel as though i should.

Been reading up on Weil's disease and wouldn't be at all surprised if i have caught it as i have have most of the symptoms.

I won't be going fishing again till i feel well enough to and next time I'll have a decent first aid kit, just incase.

I have to agree with you mate.

Been feeling really ill since getting back home last Saturday. Thought I had a bad bout of the good old fashioned flu but a week on and i still feel rough as fuck. I did a self covid test last week which was negative.

I have no strength and energy, and I've been eating like a bird as i have virtually no appetite.

I forgot to mention that when arriving at my peg i cut my right middle finger quite badly whilst gathering bankside vegetation to put down on the steep muddy bank, this was to try and help me avoid sliding into the river in the dark.

I had no plasters or first aid kit on me and the only thing i had to stem the blood was a few micro hand towels. Next morning i drove to the co-op and bought plasters and thought nothing more of it.

But a week on i feel i should be making a recovery from flu like symptoms but if anything i feel worse. Been in bed most of the day and am self isolating. Hardly eaten anything because i know I'll be sick if i do.

I'm not one for going my doctor's or the hospital unless i feel as though i have no option but i feel as though i should.

Been reading up on Weil's disease and wouldn't be at all surprised if i have caught it as i have have most of the symptoms.

I won't be going fishing again till i feel well enough to and next time I'll have a decent first aid kit, just incase.
Get to the doctors mate. Sounds like you might be going the same way as Freddy Mercury and George Michael. :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.