***Bluemoon at the MCFC OSC tournament***

The Fat el Hombre said:
Yea we drew with you in our second game. Which one were you mate?That 7 nil was pretty bad a couple of their players were fucked and you just took them to the cleaners. I'm assuming the maxis went through from our group with you, how far did they get?

We can whinge about the ref and he was bad but we weren't good enough and should have done a lot better, but at least the piss up was good and you know you've had a good fill when your bed is a bus stop.

Bwahaha, the piss up was brilliant and some of us made it home to bed. How was The Ritz lol?

Bluebird1 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Yea we drew with you in our second game. Which one were you mate?That 7 nil was pretty bad a couple of their players were fucked and you just took them to the cleaners. I'm assuming the maxis went through from our group with you, how far did they get?

We can whinge about the ref and he was bad but we weren't good enough and should have done a lot better, but at least the piss up was good and you know you've had a good fill when your bed is a bus stop.

Bwahaha, the piss up was brilliant and some of us made it home to bed. How was The Ritz lol?

Shite. But at least I'm alive, just about

The Fat el Hombre said:
chedleeblue said:
Think my team drew 0-0 with u...we played in dark blue and won group..got beat in semi's 1-0 but won 3rd place playoff 2-1 good tourny sore as hell now though..highlight for us was winning a game 7-0 in an 8 minute game LOL

We can whinge about the ref and he was bad but we weren't good enough and should have done a lot better, but at least the piss up was good and you know you've had a good fill when your bed is a bus stop

blue_bird said:
Personally, I thought you should have played more....

Bwahahahahahaha

yeah mate maxis got beat in the semis by the overall winners.. we beat them 2-1 in the 3rd place playoff... i was the small no 7 blue boots if rings any bells (the goalhanger probs lol)

Blue Punter said:
Platt Lane 10am-2pm, Sat 19 June.
We'll be wearing white.

Couple of forum legends playing.
With a bit of luck we could win this thing.

I'll get one of the internet whizz-kids to update our progress via i-phone.
Flying in from the Canary Isles especially for this one.

Bring it on.

Well organised tournament and a good day out. Renfrewshire boys were no match for the local ringers!!!

What was the craic with guys in Rag shorts and Chelsea keeper tops?! WTF

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.