Bluemoon Beer

yes mate, great beer. First came across it in the states. I had a pint of it at a restaurant the other week and bought the pint glass. We're a strange lot eh!

If I had a bottle every time it's mentioned on here I'd be permanently leathered.

Yep treat myself to it every now and again, 1st time i tried it wasn't too mad on it but has grown on me. Found one pub in Dublin with it on draught but have only ever seen bottles anywhere else

It was on special offer a couple of months ago at Sainsburys. I bought a few and gave a bottle to my brother and couple of other City friends.

Its not a bad beer at all. I'd suggest City get it in the ground, but it would likely cost a small fortune with their mark up.

Had it at the Friendship in Fallowfield, not bad at the time but the visit to the toilet the next day is always a dangerous one. Plays havoc with the digestive system.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.