Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser 2012 Day 1 selections.

Jason Maguire what a top class jockey he is a great ride by him on that. No more bets not too sure on the numbers we got but think we had 30 to 40 last year and I am thinking we will be over the 50 mark today.

leighton said:
Jason Maguire what a top class jockey he is a great ride by him on that. No more bets not too sure on the numbers we got but think we had 30 to 40 last year and I am thinking we will be over the 50 mark today.

Great job L and about 9 or 10 of us had the winner of the first, I had him in a 25p ew lucky 15, a 10p ew canadian and a 10p ew lucky 63, now watch the rest finish nowhere lol

leighton said:

Good lad Leighton,keep u busy this mate again

I am guessing it will take about a hour after the last tv race for me to sort this out the new table and stuff so as I said at the top if I miss anyone out let me know and I will sort it out asap.

law74 said:
leighton said:

Great job L and about 9 or 10 of us had the winner of the first, I had him in a 25p ew lucky 15, a 10p ew canadian and a 10p ew lucky 63, now watch the rest finish nowhere lol

After putting in my predictions and sorting my bets I kept seeing Cinders & Ashes come up - So banged a £5 e/w on. Thanks BM tipsters :)

markbmcfc said:
What was the first 5, havent seen it yet?

1:30 | 4 Cinders And Ashes (J M Maguire, 10-1 ); 6 Darlan (A P McCoy, 7-1 ); 18 Trifolium (D N Russell, 15-2 ); 19 ran. 16 Steps To Freedom (R M Power, 13-2 2nd-fav); 9 Galileo's Choice (Mr R P McNamara, 6-1 fav);
Distances: 1¼ lengths; Neck; Head;
Winning trainer: D McCain Jnr.
Tote: £11.00; £3.30; £2.90; £3.80; Exacta: £72.60; Trifecta: £1,860.50; Swinger: £8.30; Swinger: £12.30; Swinger: £15.80; CSF: £71.68; Tricast: £568.14;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.