Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipser table Day 4.

law74 said:
I have a wee lucky 31 on with "best price guaranteed"
Lucky Approach was 9/1 when i done it this morning, came in at 10/1 but when I check the docket it is still showing 9/1, will hey change tis to the correct price when calculating the bet or will i need to give off on the phone (again)?

They do it for you but it is always best to check the bet yourself and then compare just incase mate.

What a run from Denman. All the plaudits will go to Long Run but hes a mile off Denman. 11 years old and after all the problems hes had hes shown he is a The Tank.

Tidal Bay, 5th after being well out the back for most of the race, just wondering was it the horse or the jockey?

It seemed to be staying on when all round him were faltering and if had been better placed could well have finished in front of at least Kauto Star :-(

thank fuck Kauto held on for third, couldnt have bacon face celebrating a 3rd in the gold cup lol

What a race, but Imperial commander was very disappointing.

law74 said:
Tidal Bay, 5th after being well out the back for most of the race, just wondering was it the horse or the jockey?

It seemed to be staying on when all round him were faltering and if had been better placed could well have finished in front of at least Kauto Star :-(

He always runs like that mate. I have no confidence in ever backing him because he is so temperamental. Thats the 3rd time this season hes been 20l down with 2 to jump and then run on like a train.

Long Run is a good horse but i cant stand that post twat Cohen.

law74 said:

It is the horse on this occasion it is always dropping himself out and then coming with a late rattle, if you back it you justhave to kkep your fingers crossed he dosnt drop to far back like today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.