Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipster table Day 2 selections.

LongsightM13 said:
Been given a few ew horses at double digit prices for tomorrow. Not sure about some of them myself but thought I'd pass it on for anyone who may be in an adventurous mood and fancies a punt (the same guy had ew places at 50s in the mares race and another double digit place today):
1.30 Sona Sasta
2.05 Aikman
2.40 Master of the Hall
3.20 Captain Cee Bee 14-1
4.00 Trenchant
4.40 Kayef, Darfeen 16-1
5.15 Destroyer Deployed 66-1!!! Second
Note to King Leighton: these are not my selections. Unless, of course, they do better than my own picks already listed. Then they are...;)
Shit! the only one I put money on was a fiver each way on the last, at least recouped some losses on a day of disaster. I'll get more off this guy for tomorrow, hopefully post it later. He had a 50-1 place and another double digit place on day on as well

Good old Sizing Europe and the winner of the first got me ahead on the day again so this is turning out to be a better Cheltenham than the last couple of years. 6 Irish trained winners today must of been the best day for the Irish in a long time 9 winners so far they will be doing well to get another 3 winners for the rest of the week.

Garrinchas---Dog said:
Talking of plots,What a Charm,backed in from 50 and 33 in to 7/1
A few people on a horse racing forum i go on,have backed this horse
at the bigger prices
A few people i know have won a TON of money,on this horse......sadly not me:(

Or us for ignoring your tip off, unfortunately.

It is a good job I put all of Elliots horses in an E/W lucky 15 as that gave me a nice profit for the day.

Onto day 3 with more money than I started with is a novel experience lol

12 points from yesterday, could have been a lot better.

1.30 - Robinson Collonges
2.05 - Charteux
2.40 - Poquelin
3.20 - Big Bucks
4.00 - Gansey

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.