Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipster table Day 2 selections.

yellamcfc said:
Plan A is said to be laid out for his race and Elliott said earlier it was his best chance of the day.

Happy punting.

And he has already had a 101/1 double on the day, if plan A wins as well he may quit as it cant get any better for him lol

Well my nice bet on all of Elliots horses is going well, so much for systems and form scanning.

lol

yellamcfc said:
niall_mcfc said:
I said Elliott would have a big day and he has.

Did you go with your hunch and back any of them?

Backed Chicago Grey and Plan A but not this one. After what he said about Carlito on morning line i thought its his most unlikely winner. He didnt think hed stay but he clearly does and was pretty well in with the weights if you look at what hes been running against.

well ive had abit of a mare today, this is not going well, only a 2nd and a 3rd!! not good!

Had a tip for Friday, Babyrun, its running in the 4.00 and its 5/2 currently, not great odds to be honest but oh well.

Dont go mad on it though, the same person told me 2 winners from Tusday and then this one so fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.